Daylight Savings Time Change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages:
Light bulbs being illegal is a California thing so far, and may not happen until 2012.

Whew... I'll probably have gone through my entire stash of old incandescents by then. I tend to buy in bulk.

Timeliner:
Ahhhh.. Yeeeeeeees I bet you do like that sorta stuff. :wink:
Let me see now... you were just a sweet young thang ( 'still are BTW )
back when Dave Navarro first appeared with the band at Woodstock in 1994.

times may change... some things never do :)

:confused: Wait a minute now ... Where is my Bic Lighter ?
This is a thread about Daylight savings time !

I'm older than you think, Cupcake.

(uh oh...after this term of endearment, are you going to start calling me Princess again?)

47 clocks in your living room????

drbill:
Whew... I'll probably have gone through my entire stash of old incandescents by then. I tend to buy in bulk.
Or you can sell them on the black market. :)

A few decades ago there was a pretty good sized black market in California for toilets that actually flushed well. IIRC, California required low gallon-per-flush toilets well before the Federal mandate and the early versions didn't work too well.

Charlie99:
A few decades ago there was a pretty good sized black market in California for toilets that actually flushed well. IIRC, California required low gallon-per-flush toilets well before the Federal mandate and the early versions didn't work too well.

If it's yellow, let it mellow.
If it's brown, flush it down.

we have a little mini-Y2K project at work to make sure that around 2,500 servers are patched which is going to suck up a month of time for about 10 employees (which means it costs about $150,000 in lost productivity).

whoever thought this one up needs to be shot.

Hemlon:
I'm older than you think, Cupcake.

hehe, he IS a Cupcake!

Hemlon:
47 clocks in your living room????

Frank is a Timeliner- a watchmaker. He is into all things time. "Time to get another beer" ; "Time to go dive in the murkiest lake I can find" ; "Time to scratch" ; "Time to teach someone with no manual dexterity or gray matter how to hold a tiny little plier and turn an even tinier screw"

Foo:
hehe, he IS a Cupcake!

Frank is a Timeliner- a watchmaker. He is into all things time. "Time to get another beer" ; "Time to go dive in the murkiest lake I can find" ; "Time to scratch" ; "Time to teach someone with no manual dexterity or gray matter how to hold a tiny little plier and turn an even tinier screw"

Like she says... I think big :D Those little beers... Man, once you put them down they are hard to find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom