Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I click on the link you posted, or the headlines in Google Search with the same headline, I get a "URL not found" message. If the headlines are true, hopefully Curacao.com will post the updated information, and that will be good news indeed. Keeping my fingers crossed for our planned trip to Curacao.
They changed it, it had said vaccinated incoming visitors no longer need the PCR, now it says residents of curaçao coming in from high risk countries don’t need the 72 hour per test. So not good news yet.

They changed it, it had said vaccinated incoming visitors no longer need the PCR, now it says residents of curaçao coming in from high risk countries don’t need the 72 hour per test. So not good news yet.

I suspected there was some issue with the release of the PM's remark since I could not access the link. Thanks for the info. Hopefully it will work out in the near future, but I am still looking at our trip as "iffy" with a lot of sand in the gears of progress.

Doh!!!!!

Our appointments are for Thursday for our ct PCR test. These tests are not cheap. For a moment, I thought we had saved some real denaro!

m

Doh!!!!!

Our appointments are for Thursday for our ct PCR test. These tests are not cheap. For a moment, I thought we had saved some real denaro!

m
Timing them sucks, at least around here, I’m going in Saturday morning, fly out Monday night. I hope I get the results in time to print them, total pain in the A$$.

Timing them sucks, at least around here, I’m going in Saturday morning, fly out Monday night. I hope I get the results in time to print them, total pain in the A$$.

Our medical facility is making a killing off international travelers. They bought a PCR machine and do the lab work in-house. 30 to 60 minute turn-around for the deep nasal or deep throat swab. Paper certificate and an electronic file all included (for a ton of denaro!). To avoid your situation, we are paying through the nose.

They are even open on Saturdays.

markm

BTW, when flying to Curacao, I took few free PCR tests in local facilities 72 hours prior to departure. One was Los Angeles county testing site, one from Rite Aid and one from CVS. Just to be on a safe side. It was very easy and all results were in within 24 hours (some within 12). My wife and son took one from Kaiser Permanente. Results back within 18 hours.

Living the Curaçao dream right now, getting all of the required tests is a pain but so worth it, not many visitors on the island but great diving makes it worth the trouble.
5958D3D2-1C50-44B1-B22B-01BD6E740EEA.jpeg
7A1907BB-8696-4753-897C-D4881166A94A.jpeg
72E14720-4D6A-472C-A9E9-AC0281869D15.jpeg
998DE273-7775-45B0-AE0B-E523D112AFA7.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom