Davis reef 3-26-19 pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch6.gif
ch6b.gif

couple today. The eel was hard to focus as he was constantly battling with a decent size channel clinging crab
Hens and chickens nice clean water 25 feet viz water temp 75/77
Another pod of dolphins this time on the reef

very cool...thanks for sharing another batch of the fine photos...

Great shots, I'm thinking about picking this guy up for our trip to Little Cayman in August. Seems to be a good compromise for price vs FOV against its $350+ brother...not having to remove it for macro is also a pretty big plus.

I'm also picking up a single Inon S-2000, hopefully should be a good improvement vs a single video light. :)

Great shots, I'm thinking about picking this guy up for our trip to Little Cayman in August. Seems to be a good compromise for price vs FOV against its $350+ brother...not having to remove it for macro is also a pretty big plus.

I'm also picking up a single Inon S-2000, hopefully should be a good improvement vs a single video light. :)
I have both lenses.
The 350 one would be nice in caymans,here in the keys eh

The 350 one would be nice in caymans,here in the keys eh

Haha, I love to have both but I really want to get a strobe before the trip and I mostly shoot macro ( or try to lol ) and this is the happy medium of performance and leaving me enough $$ to get a strobe.

Maybe get the M52 before we do Malaysia and Sea of Cortez, 2020 and 2022 respectively. Maybe get a 2nd strobe too.

One thing I do wish the TG5 had was a full manual mode... But as it is, camera does more than I can use so it'll do for the foreseeable future.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom