Davis ledge Islamorada 12-5-20 pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really nice shots Deep. I particularly like the rock beauty and the blue stripes.
Shoutout to Airdrie, we've got family there, maintaining our connections from FL as best we can in a pandemic...
Many Canadians heading our way when this crap ends and the border opens.
Diving has been really good pandemic notwithstanding

Really nice shots Deep. I particularly like the rock beauty and the blue stripes.
Shoutout to Airdrie, we've got family there, maintaining our connections from FL as best we can in a pandemic...
Many Canadians heading our way when this crap ends and the border opens.
Small world! Really hoping to get to Florida next year.

Small world! Really hoping to get to Florida next year.
The vaccines should help us all

Have you done the shark dives out there? I’ve looked at them online. I did some in Hawaii but the sharks wouldn’t get within 50 feet of me
it is not something i am interested in . That being said my friends did and loved it

it is not something i am interested in . That being said my friends did and loved it
Great photos!
How do you like the camera setup so far?

Great photos!
How do you like the camera setup so far?
Pretty nice set up.
This weekend I am trying the 60mm lens
That being said the backscatter mini strobe I used with the tg 6 just isnt strong enough for this set up for whatever reason(non macro) . The sea/sea ysd2 stobe works really nice I think

Pretty nice set up.
This weekend I am trying the 60mm lens
That being said the backscatter mini strobe I used with the tg 6 just isnt strong enough for this set up for whatever reason(non macro) . The sea/sea ysd2 stobe works really nice I think
Awesome. It’s on my radar as my next setup coming from a lower end compact. Still undecided but the small profile of the epl/housing seems attractive.
Thanks!
J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom