Dauphine Island Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfranks1658

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi gang, I will be taking my wife (school teacher) down to Dauphine Island on the 18th of September. I would like to work a dive in but have no experience with any dive operators in the area. Most of my gulf diving has been in the Destin, Panama and Pensacola area. Does anyone have any ideas of where/what dives might be possible. I don't want to drive to far from the Dauphine Island area if possible. Thanks for any help anyone can give me,
Safe diving,
Ray

That area was my old dive stomping ground. Look up Gulf Coast Dive Pros and ask for Terry Thatcher. He's a gritty, retired military guy that is THE best instructor that I have ever known.

Well gang looks like I need to look at the calendar better, the date is Saturday the 15th, lol, sorry about that, right now lools like Gary's Gulf Divers is close and Down Under, both are unknows to me

There are a couple charters in Dauphin Island, not too familiar with them though. I think most of them hit rigs.

Hit the ferry to Fort Morgan and goto Orange Beach to dive with Gary's Gulf Diver, great boat, great captain! Lots of sites within close reach of Orange Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom