Datamax Pro PlusII vs Pro Plus II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Esox69LB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I cannot see any differences, is one an older version of the other? Will they both be servicable 5 years down the road? Do they require annual inspection?
Finally... Is Lieasurepro an authorized dealer in reguards to warranty?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sorry for the late reply. It is the same computer. The original, official name was the DataMax Pro Plus 2. Most now refer to it, even us, as the Pro Plus 2.

As has been discussed in other threads, we have confirmed that we are in discussions with Leisure Pro to come on as an authorized Oceanic Dealer. That is not official at this point, and all services and benefits that come along with authorized status are pending.

Doug Krause:
As has been discussed in other threads, we have confirmed that we are in discussions with Leisure Pro to come on as an authorized Oceanic Dealer. That is not official at this point, and all services and benefits that come along with authorized status are pending.
So I understand that means the $500 special price that Leisure Pro is offering on this computer is not an authorized sale, and that Oceanic does not recognize it and there is no manufacturer's warranty. Have I got that right?

hey Clay. i have been looking to buy this computer myself and am VERY tempted to do so with LP. hard to see why not at under $500.

let me know what you decide

Joe

Back
Top Bottom