Dark and Surgey diving, 12/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhlee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did a couple of dives today off of the Escapade at Soberanes Pt. and Outer Pinnacles. Viz was still stirred up, opening to 10-15' at best, and very surgey at depth. Still, it was nice to be back in local waters after a week in Florida.

Managed a couple pics:

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

Ben, which one was you? I was at Lobos at 8:30 too and didn't even know you were there.

ah... so that's where everyone was at... I was at Lobos at 0830 and it was just me and Chuck. We were wondering where everyone was.

Nice photos as always.
Hey, Adm. Linda was there too. ;-)

We looked at the condtions and headed home.

How do you manage to take pictures like that in low viz?

Nicely done, I really like the China and hydrocoral.

How do you manage to take pictures like that in low viz?

Nicely done, I really like the China and hydrocoral.

Don,

I also dove on the Silver Prince Sat 5th, and my video came up really sharp between 1-5 feet... Beyond that you will start to see the murk, as you notice from the OP's awesome pics....

The surge was terribe and vicious but diving deeper as I got to about 85 feet on dive #2 was into darkness,,, not a fun dive,,,, gloomy....

MG

Ben was the pickup truck parked just to the left of the boat sheds.

I took this picture at 0820... I hung out on the bluff for a little bit then started gearing up and then chatted with some of my BAUE friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom