Dania Erojacks - Sunday, March 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tcarpjr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
A lot of divers have been asking about the jacks recently, so I thought we might plan a trip there. BTW, they haven't moved but a lot of the sand inshore of them did, so the landscape around the western portion looks different. I was there last week and they were all there and full of fish.

I'm thinking 9am Sunday morning or, if anyone wants we can do a twilight-to-night dive either Saturday or Sunday. Saturday morning is okay, too.

Anyone up for it?

Last edited:
Yes and yes :wink: As long as this cold lets up

Tom you found them that is great!

You mean the cold weather or you have one? The water is still 73 degrees and we can bring some chicken soup.

I'm in as long as you guys meet where you say you will... Just let me know if it will be a twilight dive or Sunday morning dive.

As long as Kim is not navigating to the dive site (or me either... at least she found them after 20 minutes!) I am in.

Let me know definite time / place combos and I am in.

You mean the cold weather or you have one? we can bring some chicken soup.

Have the end of one from last weekend :wink:

I'm in as long as you guys meet where you say you will....

:rofl3:Looks like all you guys need to practice your navigation skills. :chicken:

As long as Kim is not navigating to the dive site (or me either... at least she found them after 20 minutes!) I am in.
Hey now :kiss2::mooner: I found them (that time) :popcorn:

Sorry Mr. Lee, we had no problem navigating in the parking lot... that is always where we meet.

It is right behind the dock.

I know that Tom was late, I didn't know you got lost.

I assume it will be the same place on Sunday, so I hope we see you then!

At least Tom was able to really appreciate my flag, it is best viewed from 1/2 mile away :wink:

I am in on Sunday , no Stuart Fl this week-end , Saturday night twilight u have to let me know i be diving at 1PM on a dive boat so I should be able to make it ? if not Sunday ?

We'll meet behind the pier, near Whiskey Creek, at NW corner of parking lot by 9am. I imagine we'll be in the water by 9:30-9:45.

Don't know what the forecast will be. I've actually seen fish in abundance and some interesting species when the vis was down to 5-10' - cobia, octopi, shark.

One way or another, it should be a good dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom