DAN style assembled O2 kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
EMERGENCY OXYGEN KIT

includes hard case, regulator, hoses, O2 bottle, mouth pieces... the whole enchilada!

i didn't want to spend $500+ so i built one myself. has everything that one would need in a O2 rescue kit.

anyone interested?

haven't figured out what to sell it for... any offers?

thanks.

--c

p.s. $250 delivered sounds pretty good from the PM's i've been getting...

Last edited:
includes hard case, regulator, hoses, O2 bottle, mouth pieces... the whole enchilada!i didn't want to spend $500+ so i built one myself. has everything that one would need in a O2 rescue kit.anyone interested?
haven't figured out what to sell it for... any offers?

Just curious.....Why ya sellin it?

Posted via Mobile Device

depends on the size of the o2 bottle size "e" is a 24 cu.ft bottle and sells new for around 80-100 usd a o2 reg another 75-85 usd tubeing and mask ? 25-50 usd case depends on the size of the bottle...

i'm full-time RV'ing so space in the trailer is at a premium. the shop i teach through has them there, so i can just use theirs. i bought it, like all the extra stuff that i bought, as just something else scuba, to have...

--c

Just curious.....Why ya sellin it?

Posted via Mobile Device

i haven't opened up the case in a couple months, but don't remember the size... i'm guessing its in the 15-20 cu ft range. but, that's just a guess. it's full of O2, as well. i would just send it in the case sealed. not worth it to drain it.

if i got a serious offer, i'd get all the details, until then it sits...

--c

depends on the size of the o2 bottle size "e" is a 24 cu.ft bottle and sells new for around 80-100 usd a o2 reg another 75-85 usd tubeing and mask ? 25-50 usd case depends on the size of the bottle...

I don't believe anyone will ship that full, especially of O2. Any time I shipped a SCUBA tank, I always had to remove the valve so they knew they were empty.

if i got a serious offer, i'd get all the details, until then it sits...

Isn't that kind of backwards?
Who is going to give a seroius offer without knowing what they are buying???

Kind of like making an offer on car only to find out that it has a small block engine and is only a two door!

You should have pic's too...

Knowing the size, hydro date, what regulator, is it rigged to hang on a line, etc. would all help you sell it faster.

possibly...

but why would i sell a "complete" kit that really isn't complete... that would be a waste of everyone's time. not really usefull as "emergency oxygen" if you can't use it right out of the box; right, instructors? hmmmm?!?! it's not an O2 deco bottle rig...

i can't post my own pictures anymore, so will have to mail pictures to the interested party.

--c

p.s. that car would not be the "whole enchilada," then... sounds like just "chips and salsa"...!

p.s.s. log your dives!

Stunaep,

I'm interested in the set up. Could you pm me some pics and let me know exactly what is in the set up, whether the cyclinder needs a current VIP, the last time it was hydro'd, etc.

Thanks,

mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom