Closed DAN - Divers Alert Network Rescue Pack Emergency Oxygen Kits, Regulator and O2 Tanks for sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandiegoaes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For Sale

Two DAN - Divers Alert Network Emergency Oxygen Kit - Includes everything you see in the photo below in the green pelican boxes. Units were used to teach the DAN Oxygen courses but haven't been touched in about a year. They worked when I last used them but are being sold as is. Tanks are out of hydro and will need to be tested to be filled. Each kit comes with the bag valve mask shown below (1 per kit). Asking $250 per unit plus shipping.

Also selling four Size E oxygen tanks and Oxygen Regulator Rescue Kit

These were used on a dive boat as an emergency system. For sale are the following items:

Oxygen regulator - 25 lpm regulator and DISS outlet (same as the ones Divers Alert Network - DAN - Uses in their oxygen course) and non-rebreather mask. $40 (willing to ship this item)

Four - oxygen tanks (I believe these are size E O2 tanks) $15 per tank. The hydros are expired but the tanks a full. Cheaper than driving to Dive Rite In Scuba and refilling them. You can use the oxygen and recycle the tanks for this price and still come out ahead! (Not willing to ship these. Local pickup in Chicago area only).

Attachments

• Dan 2.jpg
    Dan 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Dan 3.jpg
    Dan 3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 162
  • O2 Regulator.jpg
    O2 Regulator.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Dan 4.jpg
    Dan 4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 129
  • Oxygen Tanks.jpg
    Oxygen Tanks.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Dan 1.jpg
    Dan 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 146
These look like just enough to get a person to an ER or wait for the coast guard to get to you.

I see people buy all kinds of things for diving but most divers I know do not have and O2 kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom