DAN style assembled O2 kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all that are interested, please note, you should be an O2 provider, in the medical field, or have had training in the administration of oxygen. if you have a current prescription for oxygen treatment, you can get the bottle filled, but that question begs to be asked, why are you diving?

for liability purposes, i'm going to restrict the sale of this kit to one that has and will provide proof of training. i'll be willing to sell to an instructor as they've already put the time and money into wanting to get that far... AND, they will be insured.

sorry, but if you can't provide proof to a supplier, you won't even be able to get the bottle filled, so owning it is a moot point.

i'll allow anyone that has done advanced nitrox and decompression procedures to buy it as they can get it filled with 100%, as they can use it for contingency purposes on the surface and will know how to use it.

sure, i know there are those that say that all this is not my responsibility, but once its sold, i don't want to have to show them how to use it, how to use it safely, and worry about all the other b.s. and yes, it is different than selling gear!

--c

i'm going to LAS VEGAS next week sometime, probably between the 21st and 25th... if anyone is near, in, on the way, or would like it delivered there, i can do that for you and there would be no shipping cost! just let me know. thanks for all the PM's and interest.

--c

stunaep,

I don't need the kit delivered to Canada. Michigan is fine. I live on the border and go to Michigan frequently. I will be able to provide proof of both an instructor and EFR instructor, so there should be no issue in terms of my ability to buy the kit.

mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom