DA Aquamaster...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...is proof that there is a deity and s/he cares about me.

what else explains the fact that i find someone who loves diving as much or more than i do, is as passionate about cave diving, is a fiscally responsible liberal democrat, believes in god but not religion, likes chunky girls, and loves my toddler?

i love you, honey. thank you for who you are.:kiss2:

I only have one problem with what was posted here.

"a fiscally responsible liberal democrat."

Can't be, he is a diver. Diving is not what I would call "fiscally responsible ",
its more of a black hole that all of your money goes into.

Jim Breslin

Hey BabyDuck:

I only have one problem with was posted here.

You said chunky girls. Ok, I have only met you one time about two months ago when I met and dove with SB at Fantasy Lake, and if you're chunky, you might want to tell all of the girls what type of drysuit you were wearing because you looked great in it.

DA Aquamaster is a very lucky guy.

With kind regards,
Thomas

jim, i meant more in the political sense, though he manages his own money fine, too. geez, as many expensive (and i mean EXPENSIVE!) hobbies as he has to have as little personal debt as he does...

and thomas, thank you! you've made my day.

Coming from SD (and needing to be let back in for a visit next week) I prefer to be regarded as an extremely liberal republican - even if I am really a Dem. Besides I think it is against the Democratic party platform to have more than 10 assault rifles and a half dozen handguns in the closet.

I love you too Honey, and not jusbcuz you are the worlds best cave diving buddy.

edit: I need to add that neither Marci or I are responsible for mushy comments induced vomit damage to keyboards or monitors.

Last edited:
Jeeeezzz you two get a room....or at least go to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom