D9tx Personal Adjustment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,
looking to upgrade my Mosquito to a D9 (now the tx has caused the prices to drop a bit), and was researching the 50% RGBM option to see if that could be used to make the computer a little less conservative.
Anyway, I note that the D9tx has a 'personal adjustment' option that goes from P-2 (less conservative) thro' P0 (default) to P+2 (more conservative). This feature appears to be new. Wondered if anyone else knew about it, and more usefully, had any more info than what is written in the manual.
cheers,
h.

Yes, it is a new feature on the D9 (previously only 50% RGBM). It changes the shape of your profile to get you quicker out of the water. I don’t have a D9tx but use a Helo2 with the same function. You can use the dive planner software to get a better look at change to the personal settings. You will really only see a difference on long deep dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom