Cya All....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that IS scarey Jag

oh yes, we heard about the she-men.

They don't have those at Scuba Seraya though....

Mike, take coffee.

great staff on the dive boats. Aloha to all...

Bali was one of the favorite places I have ever been. Wish I was able to go.

DSCF0044.jpg

collage3-1.jpg

DSC_00871-1.jpg

Is that one of those transformers?

Ahhh, finally some Bali shots from you Catherine, I was starting to wonder if you ever got in any diving :wink:....

Love the moray, just gorgeous, great colours and nice D O F.
Post any more if you have any :D.

@catherine: nice shots, not joining mike & dd at bali?

Jonix, I was paid to go and had to move the money to earlier dates cause Jb is traing on the Big Island and we had big plans for Bali together. So...we went to the same place a month sooner, sans the Great MV and Tim Rock, etc, So, my pictures still sort of suck but now I am blaming the camera. It was really wonderful..... Priced very great too.

Jam, I did post some pictures. "Scuba Serya part One" or something. We went to Ubud too. I am not exactly progressing with lightening speed here....

catherine96821:
Jonix, I was paid to go and had to move the money to earlier dates cause Jb is traing on the Big Island and we had big plans for Bali together. So...we went to the same place a month sooner, sans the Great MV and Tim Rock, etc, So, my pictures still sort of suck but now I am blaming the camera. It was really wonderful..... Priced very great too.

Jam, I did post some pictures. "Scuba Serya part One" or something. We went to Ubud too. I am not exactly progressing with lightening speed here....

oh i thought you're doing mike's course as well.

Back
Top Bottom