"Cutoff" wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redhat, Men just like TO DO STUFF. Think about it this way, as long as they are entertaining themselves DOING STUFF they are not out doing other stuff. Thats why they have those little tiny TV's out in the garage of their expensive houses. They like to go out there and....do stuff, without any input.

catherine96821:
Redhat, Men just like TO DO STUFF. Think about it this way, as long as they are entertaining themselves DOING STUFF they are not out doing other stuff. Thats why they have those little tiny TV's out in the garage of their expensive houses. They like to go out there and....do stuff, without any input.
If it also involves powertools...even better.

JeffG:
If it also involves powertools...even better.

I hope she's not wearing it when he gets out the powertools...:D

redhatmama:
I don't know her, so I am unable to make a judgment on that.

Catherine, you're so smart about these men things. My first thought was that men don't like it when their wives/girlfriends buy new clothes.

zimpod:
So, you are saying that my diabolical plan to cut off her wetsuit and put it on her while she is still sleeping won't work?

Yes!
:D

redhatmama:
Never know it might be the best thing that happened to him. :D If nothing else he might have twice the dive gear including a cut off semi dry.

You don't need to burn the edges.. You can seal the sewn seams with aquaseal. You can save the extra rubber for knee pads and other fun stuff....

Knee pads?

With some spare 1/8' webbing, you can make a bikini top. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom