Customizable Light - Light For Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you order through through lighthound, use cpf for a 2% discount.

Nice .. We need some videos of the Tec One :) and what is It's beam angle? (looks very tight, the chips shape visible in beam pattern like my backup light with 4*)

Dang if your name didn't made me think of someone else that used to be on here with a very similar name :bounce3:

I have the Tex Backup XML in both mini and long bodies (with a back up narrow coming). Runtime was a problem as the first burn only lasted 40m with the 3kmah 18650 cell.

Doing some reading about, the AW 18650 cells seem to be about the best choice and widely used. Not cheap at 20$ each. Charger is also important, and the Pila chargers have multi stage charging. I have one of those coming as well.

Jeff,
we do apologize for the inconvenience, two chargers are sent to you.

General info for users: in case of suspicious charger or battery cell PLEASE STOP USING them immediately and notify your dealer right away for replacement.
Chargers and battery cells are "third party" items and come tested by manufacturer.

Let me know in case of any problem.

Best,
Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com

That one cell was bad. Todays dive it only lasted 15m (same cell after a recharge). So chucked it, and flipped to another cell. 40m of nice bright white light. Not as focused as my dive buddies can light, but for not being a can light, we were both pretty impressed. I look forward to my backup narrow arriving someday... :)

Back
Top Bottom