Custom wetsuits in So. Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not know about Wetwear (sp?). Everyone I know who has a JMJ is happy with it. And they are not much more expensive than some of the stock wetsuits out there. Fit is important for a wet suit.

An other option is Otterbaysuits.com, although they are not in Southern California. I have been really happy with the custom hood I have from them.

I have heard nothing but praise regarding both JMJ and New Wave from local divers. I know half a dozen divers with JMJ suits and quite a few that Theresa has altered. I have lost nearly 40 lbs this year and will be using New Wave's service soon.

JMJ, M&B and New Wave are the ones many of my friends use. I can't afford custom, so I adjust my bioprene to fit the stock wetsuits!

Same as above.....

JMJ in Torrance....

Just my two cents worth-
Even though its not SoCal I have been using an Aqua Flite custom smooth skin semi dry suit for a year or so up here in NorCal. Ed Rodgers make a damm good suit and it has kept me toasty. When this one wears out I plan on getting the same suit again. Ed's prices are pretty good too.
check them out-

Custom Wetsuits, Scuba Diving Skins, Parkas from AquaFlite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom