custom wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm considering ordering a custom wetsuit, maybe not this summer as my big treat to myself was an Ipad, which i love...........but for next summer. Has anyone tried JMJ wetsuits? they have a picture of a blue and black suit on a female mannequin that i really like.

i have a custom henderson suit. its a great suit but i dive dry all the time now. i see you are in Tx. have you looked at diving dry? I know its hot in Tx. but a tropical drysuit like a DUI 30/30 would cover you for year around diving. if i had it to do over again i would skip the custom wetsuit. this suit is also lighter than a 5mm wet suit for travel.

JMJ has a very loyal following and reputation for very high quality.

+ 1 for JMJ. My wife had a suit made, the dive shop did the measuring. When it arrived, is did not fit quite right. A call to JMJ, digital pictures taken and emailed, suit shipped back.. 1 week later - perfect fit. No additional charges.

Great company to do business with.

I have students the love Liquid Fit. I would have to say that they are nice suits. They hold up well to.

Any other folks had a custom suit made and can give a testimonial on jmj wetsuits, liquid fit, or any others? Thanks

I use Horizon Wetsuits. They are very competitive with their pricing and the suits are A++

I love my AquaFlite. Plus, the service was awesome. My suit was made and delivered in the same week!

Back
Top Bottom