Custom User Titles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there any chance that the space allowed for custom user titles can be expanded. I need just three more character spaces to get the best tagline ever. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
Is there any chance that the space allowed for custom user titles can be expanded. I need just three more character spaces to get the best tagline ever. :D

Marc
I don't see why you should get 3 more characters..when I can't even edit mine anymore.

JeffG:
I don't see why you should get 3 more characters..when I can't even edit mine anymore.

Anyone can get access to their user titles, but it'll cost you. :wink:

Marc

FLL Diver:
Anyone can get access to their user titles, but it'll cost you. :wink:

Marc
Yea...but...but..It was free for a while.

JeffG:
Yea...but...but..It was free for a while.

All good things in life come to an end my friend.............

No carbs? Are you trying to kill yourself? Yikes!

bwerb:
No carbs? Are you trying to kill yourself? Yikes!

It's not what you think - it's more of a code to avoid raising the ire of some here. :wink: PM if you're curious.

Marc

Aha...it's suddenly much clearer to me now...:D

I thought I was going to have to make an intervention...now I can sleep again...whew!

Actually the feature was never meant to be avaliable to the reggular users, however, during an upgrade someone flipped a switch and everyone got access... a few weeks later we noticed the change and reverted to the proper setting but a lot of people got a title up first.

What about the original question in the first post?

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom