Custom Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife went through a lot of masks before settling on the Atomic Subframe in the narrow size. My son runs cross country so he carries practically zero body fat, unlike his Dad, ahem, and he uses the Atomic Frameless in the narrow size.

Good luck.

Omer or Picasso freediving masks.
Or kids masks from the cheap shop or the sports shop or Walmart.
Because they don't have a different special scuba factory for kids.

Thanks for all the replies. I went back to LP and nothing worked. The problem is that I'm not a kid, so a smaller mask won't work and neither will a bigger mask. Any mask the rest on the cartilage under my nose is going to be painful w/ the pressure once 100 feet deep, even if it is soft silicon. I've always had problems w/ masks and just dealt w/ it, now it's just becoming annoying. Again, I can't be the only person w/ this problem but I have been to 5 scuba shops and they have no suggestions (and the smaller shops don't bother taking the time to try and help).

thanks again - I will just dive in pain.

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom