Custom Mask for Narrow Face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know where we can get a custom mask fitted for a narrow fact. We have tried all kinds of masks from kids to adults. They all leak. What do we do to get a fitted custom mask?

Have you tried the Atomic Frameless? It comes in a medium size for narrower heads.

+1 on the Atomic Frameless in medium. I have a small head and narrow face the Atomic is the only mask in over 15 years that has fitted me without leaking. I bought two.

Try the Oceanic Shadow or the Oceanic Mini Shadow

I tried the Hollis M1 in a shop and it seemed to seal pretty well but as I own two Atomics didn't buy it so cannot say for sure how good it is as didn't actually dive it. I have had numerous masks fit well in a shop but leak in the ocean. It's good to try a mask on with a snorkel or reg in your mouth as this can often affect sealing.

Aqualung Micromask is quite bit narrower than any other mask I have worn on my very narrow face. It's almost too narrow.

Cressi SuperOcchio, Mares Samurai, & Dive Rite Stowaway masks are all very small and the same knockoffs of each other.
I have a pretty small face. They fit me and a friend whose tinier than me.

Another mask to try would also be the Scubapro Frameless Mini. That one fit me as well.

Back
Top Bottom