custom cut suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txaggie08

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've run into the unfortunate problem of being an oddly shaped big guy. My torso is VERY long, my legs not so much. I need to find a suit before it gets colder(diving in a skin at the moment), but I've tried on several, and they just flat aren't long enough.

Does anyone do a custom cut suit for a reasonable price?

Wetwear
Custom suits, great EZ on/off zippers.
Like you, I'm not a stock size...comfort in the water is all about comfort in your exposure protection. The cost of custom suits isn't much more than some of the high end name-brands suits.
I love my Wetwear. Small family business (so be patient), but a great product.

Last edited:
I, too, am hard to fit and can recommend Waterproof brand suits. Good quality and nice features (I have two). They are "off the rack" but have quite a few different sizes, short/tall/plus etc. It might be worth checking their size chart. (Which is not to discourage you from getting a custom suit made.)

I like their chart on the Scubatoys site because it lists all the sizes together and you can easily scan and compare them:

Waterproof Wetsut & Drysuit Size Charts

Thanks so much :D. I figured I would ask here instead of just popping it in google, because y'all would point me to the quality manufacturers, not junk!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom