Current Water Temps - Marathon & Key Largo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Guys!!

Heading to Marathon next Wednesday, and will be diving there, as well as a few dives up in Key Largo. Does anyone have the current water temps in the area?

Thanks for the weather forecast PartyStar, but I'm looking for the water temps (at depth), not air temps. Am hoping someone has been diving recently that can give me an update based on their computer readings.

This is the tower on Molasses Reef off Key Largo. The water temp probe is near the surface, but the temp will be the same wherever you dive on Molasses....... NDBC - Station MLRF1
Current water temp. 82.2F...... nice, huh!!

You will find something similar for Marathon--I think maybe Sombrero Reef--you should be able to go there from the Molasses site...........

Thanks jimw and Icker96! For some reason, the Sombero Station doesn't have water temps listed. But it's good to know the water temps are at least around 80.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom