Current pics after Ivan---Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thanks for the post~~it is hard to get much new information on the post hurricane status on Grand Cayman.

Thanks for posting these pictures. First time I have seen pics of Tortuga Divers.

Thanks, for those pictures. GC is one of my favorite places. I hate seeing all the degrees of disaster that this years hurricane season has done. Especially to all all my diving home away from home sites.

seaangel:
Thanks, for those pictures. GC is one of my favorite places. I hate seeing all the degrees of disaster that this years hurricane season has done. Especially to all all my diving home away from home sites.

If its any consolation the island is starting to be fixed up quite quickly, we now have electricity and water, and as such i got my first good nights sleep in AC since the hurricane yesterday. Quite a few bars and restaurants have opened, along with businesses. We still have a long way to go but we are getting there, what we really need is for the street lighting to be sorted out so that the curfew can be lifted.

Back
Top Bottom