Curious about info under name.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

Some members have interesting sayings under their names, like...."Village Blacksmith Under a spreading chestnut tree," etc. Mine says, "Regular Member." How and where does this come about; if if one wanted to change it, how does one do so?

TIA,

couv

You'll want to go to "User CP" on the menu bar; then go to "Edit Profile" and type in what you'd like under "Custom User Title". Viola!

You'll want to go to "User CP" on the menu bar; then go to "Edit Profile" and type in what you'd like under "Custom User Title". Voila!
Of course, this is only applicable when you're a Supporting Member... Alternatively, by joining specific user groups (like solo divers etc.) you'll also be able to change your user title by altering your display group.

Go_Red.jpg

Click here for more info on user groups.

Click here for more info on user titles.

Of course, this is only applicable when you're a Supporting Member... Alternatively, by joining specific user groups (like solo divers etc.) you'll also be able to change your user title by altering your display group.

Go_Red.jpg

Click here for more info on user groups.

Click here for more info on user titles.

You just gotta love a man who is so thorough.:D

Or anal! :mooner:

Love ya, Laurens! :10:
I was trying to be polite since we are like family now, having the Almitys and Neets in common.:rofl3:

So dear lady, will you be Invading the Keys again this summer?

I would love to, but I'm going to Galapagos in June and Indonesia in Sept and don't have enough vacation time.:(I had so much fun last year. I can't wait to see Netdoc again at BTS. He was my buddy on the Duane night dive. I was honored:lotsalove:

Back
Top Bottom