CURAÇAO’S IMMIGRATION CARD GOES FULLY DIGITAL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We arrived on Curacao yesterday (Jan 4). I filled out the on-line forms, but was still asked to show paper copies. FWIW, nothing was done with the forms and they were given back to me. We went through the automated kiosk, had our picture taken and we were done in record time

With filling out the eCard, it still says bring a paper copy of it with you to present. My trip the week before Christmas had the three of us taking probably 5 minutes to get through all the checks... Nice and improved process. I will add, the Nexus Trusted Traveler program for customs/immigration on our return trip (Curacao to Canada) was again simply fantastic!

YMMV

On our arrival earlier this month we were in and out of immigration in 5 minutes. First ones through and used the e-cards. Luggage took a bit longer. Is immigration and luggage on arrival in Bon still non AC?

Flew in today, filled out the wife's E-Card last night, and mine this morning. Did not do any print outs.
We were the first in line at immigration, and it took me longer to pull mine up on my phone then it took the officer to pull up the wife's using her passport.
Once thru immigration, we waited for our baggage with 1 other couple (who also used E-card), and left the baggage area before anyone else came thru!!!!

Back
Top Bottom