CURAÇAO’S IMMIGRATION CARD GOES FULLY DIGITAL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Curaçao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB) is collaborating with the Government of Curaçao and Curaçao International Airport to switch fully to an online immigration card in a continuing effort to simplify travel to Curaçao.

As of October 1st, 2019 it is required to fill in the Digital Immigration Card. Passengers visiting the island can now go online to www.dicardcuracao.com to fill out the Digital Immigration Card prior to their trip. This contributes to a seamless travel experience while promoting a green approach by reducing the use of paper.

For more information, please visit the Curaçao Tourist Board or Dive Travel Curaçao!

CUR_EDCard_5x7_R3-1.webp

We used this last Jan. A KLM flight landed just a head of us and apparently the word had not gotten out about the e-card system. We sailed right through while the others waited in the traditional lines.

Found and bookmarked a good link. Thanks. Counting days (too many).

Ha! I'm enjoying visiting Bonaire with no immigration card of any kind. Even simpler!

Very easy process to register, I look forward to seeing if it's more efficient once on the island! February can't get here quick enough!

I will let you know next week. Machines were not working first time. Was great last Jan.

I filled out my form last week. It is printed out and stored with passports. Our vacation is not until Feb., but I figured that I would take advantage of crappy weather and work on Curacao vacation. The site states that you will receive an e mail confirmation. Nothing received in inbox or SPAM folder. Am I okay bringing my printed forms or is there another way to approach? Thanks in advance.

The original lonk works for me, but redirects to this URL:

https://edcardcuracao.com/

Those who don't allow their browser to redirect for security reasons or whatever may want to use this link instead. It is an SSL connection and seems to check out as legit to me.

Regards,

Johncn

Back
Top Bottom