Curacao Trip Report - June 20th 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can get frozen Butterballs, no problem. I was only trying to support the local economy.
I'm not sure how the drug sniffing airport dogs would react. That was the line when I asked David to bring me a pork shoulder. Here, we have pork necks. And... Stan, I'm not sure about mondongo stuffing.... Anyway, It's only July, happy Independence Day to all!

I could also use another strobe and some longer arms...

Well you might as well get a whole new camera while your at it.... something like the monster stan had. :D

Maybe Andreas knows of a few openenings at OE, we could just move permanently and not have to worry about smugglin' a Turkey over there.

Well you might as well get a whole new camera while your at it.... something like the monster stan had. :D

Yes, Stan's camera hardly fits on the OEW shop counter :) I have a nice photo of it published on facebook!

Greetings from Hamburg
Andreas

Well you know the bigger the camera............................
Gtoph I can make you such a deal.
Poured rain last night and the winds are reportedly going to die down. Looks like some better
diving weather ahead.

Attachments

• sb copy.jpg
    sb copy.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 59
Next time try Tugboat, Mushroom Forest, The Superior Producer or any of the other dozens of dive sites. Mark took me to Superior Producer and it was great fun. If you didn't find great diving at Curacao it was your own fault I am afraid as there are many great dive sites there.

Hey, Andreas:

If you are making up special package prices, let me know and I'll come down in October. I'll even bring Halloween candy for everyone.

Hey, Andreas:

If you are making up special package prices, let me know and I'll come down in October. I'll even bring Halloween candy for everyone.

Ya, so with the 'Curacao Now' special thingy going on, what can ya do for 6 or 7 days of diving? How much does your Nitrox class run too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom