Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Curaçao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Curacao Dive Travel and Vacation Guide​

Are you thinking, planning or just dreaming of a Caribbean diving vacation? Keep reading this Curacao Dive Travel Guide because it contains essential vacation tips and advice to help plan your next Caribbean scuba diving holiday to Curacao.

The truth is, this is why I founded Dive Curaçao in the first place and as a resident, I am positive that even if you cannot find the answer you are looking for here, I think I may know a few people to ask.

Scuba Diving in Curacao is the number one thing to DO – but of course there are plenty of things to do in Curacao and no right way to experience any of them. Whether you love adventure, hiking, biking, sailing, shopping, exploring or just simply want to chill out on the beach, we can assure you, Curaçao is a Caribbean destination that has it all… and maybe more!

Simply, keep reading the Curacao Dive Travel Guide to learn more because it is your choice to experience it all, but it is also a perfect choice to do nothing at all too!

Always More Things to Do In Curaçao Start Discovering Today! (22).png

"Curaçao is called a ‘shore diving haven’. Out of the seventy popular dive sites around the island, over half of them are shore dives."
#DYK - according to PADI, Curacao ranks as one of the Top Shore Diving Locations in the Caribbean! 🇨🇼
👉Dive in for the complete guide to shore dive in Curaçao plus the Top 10 MUST DO shore dives that will help you start planning your next Caribbean shore diving adventure in Curacao! 👌

Always More Things to Do In Curaçao Start Discovering Today!.png

The Curaçao Dive Travel and Vacation Guide has been updated!

So if you are thinking about, or planning, a dive vacation to Curaçao then check out this guide for essential holiday tips and local advice.

We hope to see you soon to Dive Curaçao!

Curacao is a horrid place and you should never go there. In fact, I will go check it out for you, over and over and over again if need be, to make sure you don't run into the many unfriendly people there, the terrible food, lame diving, and boring lifestyle. Hahaha! :wink:

Curacao is a horrid place and you should never go there. In fact, I will go check it out for you, over and over and over again if need be, to make sure you don't run into the many unfriendly people there, the terrible food, lame diving, and boring lifestyle. Hahaha! :wink:
Love the sarcasm and see you soon! All the best and dive safe.

We'll be there on May 13th diving for my birthday trip with Ocean Encounters and the Dive Bus. Can't wait to be back!
Dave, bring some Stoney Creek Black and looking forward to celebrating your bday here in Curaçao! See you soon!

Cura-cow?
Cur-ack-ow?
Que-ray-sa-o?

How do I pronounce it? So I don't make my travel agent giggle like I just ordered a large sausage pizza.

Any tips for single occupancy? Roatan and CZ have a couple places that dont charge much extra for singles.

Cura-cow?
Cur-ack-ow?
Que-ray-sa-o?

How do I pronounce it? So I don't make my travel agent giggle like I just ordered a large sausage pizza.

"Curassow" perhaps (ˈkyu̇r-ə-ˌsō)

Back
Top Bottom