Curaçao Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've done Pier Baai/Car Pile over a half dozen times, both day and night. It is the house reef for the Dive Bus.

Some nice elk horn corals, some of the biggest porcupine fish I have ever seen, squid, octopus, seahorses, slipper lobster, a huge derpwater crab, lobster, .....and so much more. Not at all a pristine reef, but a great dive.

I didn't do any shore dives. The onsite dive op. was a good one, but forbade solo diving, and I'm an individualistic liberty-loving introvert with a solo diver cert. who doesn't like asking people for favors...plus my wife, our daughter and my mother-in-law were along, and I was getting 2 boat dives/day.

It is possible to get tanks elsewhere for solo shore diving, but last I checked, Ocean Encounters and Dive Bus weren't on board with it. I'd like to explore Curacao's shore diving one of these days, but not sure if or when that might happen. If you get a dive in there, please post some photos and tell us about it.
We’re doing boat dives with ocean encounters but want to do shore diving also, I checked with them and they’ll give us tanks to do so. I don’t dive solo got a dive buddy. I’m going with our local dive shop. I’ll post pictures just got the latest paralenz.

Back
Top Bottom