Curacao-Buying Nitrox in a package or at the dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A half mile, or more like three quarters over the water LOL.... probably a mile and a half on the road because you need to drive in from the bay and back out. But it is a very easy drive, many divers do so. You should be able to see the buildings on Google Earth. The dive shop is at the far end of the bay next to the Lodge Kura Hulanda. Marazul is at the opposite end of the bay, almost the last buildings on the map headed east.
All West is about in the middle of the bay, across from the church and almost over the fishermen's dock.

A half mile, or more like three quarters over the water LOL.... probably a mile and a half on the road because you need to drive in from the bay and back out. But it is a very easy drive, many divers do so. You should be able to see the buildings on Google Earth. The dive shop is at the far end of the bay next to the Lodge Kura Hulanda. Marazul is at the opposite end of the bay, almost the last buildings on the map headed east.
All West is about in the middle of the bay, across from the church and almost over the fishermen's dock.

Hey Sunshine, so I think I'm getting it now... Ahh, Google Maps. It seems that the All West apartments are NOT right next to the dive shop, as I had assumed. Correct? When Bryan was speaking about on site tanks, he means that they have an offsite tanks storage at the apartments. Please correct me if I'm missinterpreting the scenario...

All West Apartments have a great set up. They have a central room with tanks, a fill station, hangers, rinse tank etc. You can get dive packages or a truck rental (with or without staying at All West).
I hope you had a chance to play with Google Earth. (The newly christened) Go West Diving is adjacent to the Lodge Kura Hulanda. But really, Westpunt is very small, not as small as Lagun, but small.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom