Curacao - 2 hour dolphin swim in front of All West Apartments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andreas today's dive at Watamula was spectacular. Sta Cruz was nice there were plenty flamingo tongues but my camera lens fogged up.

But Watamula WOW. When we arrived there was a school of Yellow Fin Tuna feeding on top. Those were some huge tenacious tunas. Ask Allesandra for size references. Down below the reefs were awesome and we even saw a turtle.

OE West gets high marks for profesionalism. I had a slight issue with a Nitrox tank which was corrected immediately. Please tell Allesandra for me next time I come dive with you guys I'll propose for marriage!
Captain Tuki is also a class act as well as the rest of the crew.

I'm working on the pics, i'll add them soon. The excitement of the dive was just way too much not to share.

Oh and I stopped by al Soul Food to say hi on the way home as well. Those are some huge dogs!

Don

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for your feedback - I already forwarded it to the diveshop, so Alessandra will see it tomorrow, too. I am happy you had a good time! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Kind regards
Andreas

Ok I must say I'm not too happy bout the pics. However I did promise. The gallery is here.

Captain Tuki shot from the water
pict0001_std.jpg

Alessandra under water
pict0109_std.jpg

Santa Cruz
pict0021_std.jpg

pict0069_std.jpg

Watamula
pict0099_std.jpg

pict0127_std.jpg

pict0137_std.jpg

And yours truly in desperate need of a shave after the long weekend
pict0073_std.jpg

Enjoy.

Don

Hi Don,

Great photos, I'm glad you finally had the opportunity to dive Watamula! It is an extraordinary dive, to be sure. I've just finished editing photos of our 2 dives there that I hope to be able to share soon.

Alessandra is a great dive master, and so is Ramon!

278268773_gRLuj-L.jpg

Tuki & Andreas are a great team for sure!

278259867_QU69V-L.jpg

Those dogs at Curacao Sunshine Getaway/Sol Food Restaurant are cuddly pups! They really get excited when goats are nearby:

278270392_mRTmZ-L.jpg

Thanks again for posting about your great time diving Watamula with http://www.oceanencounterswest.com/

safe diving, alashas http://honeymoon2.smugmug.com/

You are correct, dogenia, Cap. Tuki of Ocean Encounters West is a great boat captain who signals divers as soon as he sees them!

290584160_z4x5n-M.jpg

He is also an excellent DM who seems to have a set of gills along with his lungs:

291653902_b88WR-M.jpg

He also has a great pair of eyes and on this small piece of coral at Lagun

291655954_GDLuY-M.jpg

found an octopus and an eel:

291656730_TEr7d-M.jpg

Tuki's enthusiasm for diving is contagious!

291656960_GgoJL-M.jpg

safe diving, alashas honeymoon2's photos- powered by SmugMug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom