Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wish I did go - instead went mountain biking and crashed hard - going to get xrays in AM. sigh

wish I did go - instead went mountain biking and crashed hard - going to get xrays in AM. sigh

We do a lot of moutain biking too. Are you a DORBA member by chance? I'm also in the North Texas Mountain Bike Patrol. Where did you crash? Hope everything is OK!

We do a lot of moutain biking too. Are you a DORBA member by chance? I'm also in the North Texas Mountain Bike Patrol. Where did you crash? Hope everything is OK!

Big uphill at Sansom Park, I was trying out SPD clips ons and it did not work so well for me. Heading to doc in a few for some films. Hopefully no bad news since I am heading to Maya in a month for 10 days.

No I am not a DORBA guy, yet. Been MB since back in the 80's. New bikes are awesome - just floated across the gnarly stuff. Should have given up on the first crash, but nope - did it twice. Right ankle, right thumb and crushed/cracked my helmet. Big tumble you might say. Now that I am 51 I may need to slow down (?)... nawwww :D

Waytooslow, how are the injuries? SPD's are the way to go but Sansom is not the place to learn to use them. If Arlington isn't too far from you, hit up River Legacy Park, good place to learn how to use them and if you've never been there or haven't been in a while, they have made some huge changes to the trail.

Tk - no breaks, lots of soft tissue damage. I will survive , I am going back to what I know will take it in baby steps, now back to diving :) - sorry for the thread hi jack

WTS, so sorry about your injury! Hope you are well soon and back blowing bubbles before you know it.

Wow, you won post #2000!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom