Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

broncrider

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone going to CSSP this weekend? I think my wife and I are going out Friday and camp Friday night and Saturday night. It will be our first trip to Clear Springs. If anyone is interested in showing a couple of new divers around give us a holler.

Broncrider

Hey Broncrider,

I can't make it out this weekend. However, there are usually a lot of swampper's who do make it out the cssp each weekend. You should have no trouble meeting some of them if you are camping out.

Have fun and welcome to the swamp.

All the divers I know will be at Travis for the Spring Fling. It's just down the road a piece. Come on down!

All the divers I know will be at Travis for the Spring Fling. It's just down the road a piece. Come on down!

We would love to except we can't get that far from home, I've got horses I need to keep an eye on.

Hello Jay, I would be happy to join you but I will be in San Antonio from tomorrow until Sunday. Hollar at me next time you plan on going and I will be happy to join you two out there. I may try to get out next weekend if possible.

Hello Jay,

I will be going the weekend of 06/27 and will be camping. Let me know if y'all might change your plans.

Brent

We will certainly let everyone know if we can go again next weekend. I am thinking about trying to do as much diving as possible. So maybe next weekend we can show up on Saturday and at least spend the day diving.

I will be at CSSP on Saturday and Sunday with my two teenage boys. One of them is doing his OW cert, so I will be taking the other one (already certified) on a few dives. I have only been to CSSP a couple of times before so I couldn't really show you around much, but I'd be happy to hook up for a dive.

I'm also headed out tomorrow (Saturday) with my 12 year old son. I'm not sure on the exact time yet, I might have to help with a few things around the house for my daughter's baby shower before we head out. Will definitely be there in the afternoon. Don't know if you'll even see this if you went out today but we'll be in a white Dodge Ram 2500 mega cab.

I'm also headed out tomorrow (Saturday) with my 12 year old son. I'm not sure on the exact time yet, I might have to help with a few things around the house for my daughter's baby shower before we head out. Will definitely be there in the afternoon. Don't know if you'll even see this if you went out today but we'll be in a white Dodge Ram 2500 mega cab.

Your son by chance wouldn't have been side mounting the 45's would he?

Back
Top Bottom