Cssp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemanjoe

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
If you want to dive during the week here, can't you call and have them come out for an appointment type thing? If so, does this cost extra? About four or five of us from work want to go there this or next week to dive but can't make it on the weekend...

Thanks in advance

The one time I tried to contact them to dive on a Thursday, they weren't interested in taking my money. YMMV.

From the CSSP website.

RATES AND HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

HOURS

Summer hours of operation
Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm.
Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 7:00pm

If you have a question call Robert at 972-524-6820
or e-mail Debbie at Info@clearspringsscubapark.com.

Make a phone call or drop an e-mail. The worst they could do is say no.

Joe,
Here are my observations. Take what you like; leave what you don't like.

You can call Robert and attempt to schedule an appointment during the week. Robert may or may not grant your request depending on what kind of mood he is in or what his personal schedule is. You can improve your chances of winning a "yes" from Robert by increasing the size of your dive group. If Robert sees $$$ involved, he is more likely to grant your request.

I am not sure what he would do if you asked for dive time and then did a no-show.
I am not aware of Robert charging any premium for week day diving.

Last time I talked to him about this last summer, he said he would be more than willing to let me in, if he was planing on being out there. He said just to give him a call and ask.

Does anyone know if CSSP will be open on Memorial Day (i.e. Monday 5/25)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom