Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing:
Frank, is there any 100' deep water there?

Hey Zzz I understand you are coming up on a milestone dive soon? :wink:

I've seen 3 this summer, all in the southwest area of the lake. Two I caught so I could get close-up pictures of their little turtle faces. They're so cute !!!!

ZzzKing:
.I guess I'll have to give Pat Mayse a try...

Frank, is there any 100' deep water there?

I've found 40 feet of water there near the dam and about 60 feet of mud so you might be able to get to 100 feet. I've buried my head at least 2 feet into that bottom mud and didn't even know it. I just thought my light went out. :rofl3:

texdiveguy:
Hey Zzz I understand you are coming up on a milestone dive soon? :wink:

Actually, I updated my logbook and I'm a little farther away than I thought. Looks like that deep water trip may be a late autumn, leaf watching expedition to BB/OK. Doesn't mean I can't do some cold dark dives before then, though.

Timeliner:
I've found 40 feet of water there near the dam and about 60 feet of mud so you might be able to get to 100 feet. I've buried my head at least 2 feet into that bottom mud and didn't even know it. I just thought my light went out. :rofl3:

That would be some thick water, my friend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom