Cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is CSSP open on Fridays yet for the 'regular' season?

It says they are on their website, but who knows if that is out of date or not. The front page still talks about "I will have the 2005 events scheduled asap ". I emailed Debbie and I will post of she leaves a response.

Debraw:
It says they are on their website, but who knows if that is out of date or not. The front page still talks about "I will have the 2005 events scheduled asap ". I emailed Debbie and I will post of she leaves a response.

Thanks!!

Yep they are open on Fridays now 9AM!

Are you thinking about going out on Friday, Alan?

ScubaTexan:
Are you thinking about going out on Friday, Alan?

Hey Ken,, I am good for this Friday,,,,,,say 10amish (or what ever works for you)???? Mr. Frank/Timeliner or anyone else want to join in,,,sign on!

I might be up for this. A dive or two before I go to work that is a way to start a day. I hope the showers are working as I would have to head straight to work. Let me think on this

Edit------I would have to be out of there by 12:30 at the latest to make it to work on time. Still possible :D

Lukiedukie:
I might be up for this. A dive or two before I go to work that is a way to start a day. I hope the showers are working as I would have to head straight to work. Let me think on this

Edit------I would have to be out of there by 12:30 at the latest to make it to work on time. Still possible :D

I can be there at 9am,,,if you guys want to?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom