CSSP this weekend (Aug 2nd/3rd)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, that was us! H2Olover left and I did my last dive solo. And I saw your 2 deco bottles at the bottom of the steps. We've been crossing paths, just didn't know it :) H2O and I talked about your doubles and wondered how long we could stay down with a setup like that :)

ALRIGHT!! Now that we have casually met next time I am out there I will know whom you both are--great news! Hope we can get to do some diving together....awesome. :)

Yes, that was us! H2Olover left and I did my last dive solo. And I saw your 2 deco bottles at the bottom of the steps. We've been crossing paths, just didn't know it :) H2O and I talked about your doubles and wondered how long we could stay down with a setup like that :)

We would never have to come up! LOL!! As it is, we hardly breathe anyway... imagine, having a re-breather. TDI has training classes Fluffy! Hint... Hint.

I'm thinking of doing the TDI Advanced NITROX/DECO course.

We would never have to come up! LOL!! As it is, we hardly breathe anyway... imagine, having a re-breather. TDI has training classes Fluffy! Hint... Hint.

The TDI courses are well layed out and very informative. The course selection is also nice, everything from Intro to Tech to Adv. Trimix to Cave and Adv. Wreck, and yep even rebreather training. Hope to see you both at an area water hole again. :D

That's next on my dance card too. If you decide to take it, let me know. I may like in on it as well.

Rebreather is OUT. If my wife even heard me mention that... :shakehead:

That's next on my dance card too. If you decide to take it, let me know. I may like in on it as well.

Rebreather is OUT. If my wife even heard me mention that... :shakehead:

Whoa... $10K for re-breathers... yeah, I can see how anyone can get upset over that! :shakehead:

The cost I got was $600 for the two courses combined. (Got to start saving up for that!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom