CSSP this Sunday (10-27)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon

Reaction score
I haven't been back to CSSP for a while and I'm dying to get back out there. I can't find anyone in my local area going this sunday, so I thought i'd ask on here. I haven't physically met anyone on these boards yet, but I'd sure love to!!

Thanks!!:jester:

I'm back on call again. After this weekend duck season starts. My season is pretty much finished as I am not a huge fan of cold water. Hope to meet you there or at Athens some time.

TwoBit

With rain forecast for all over the state all weekend, I doubt very seriously if there will be any diving anywhere. I don't want to put away my scuba gear for the winter, but it may be that time...:(

I'm just starting to put together a trip to the Dallas area that'll leave me free on Sat Nov 16th - AND - with a rental car that can have my gear in it!

I've got a little interest from my son at UT-Dallas to go out and was thinking to put a message on the board after the Lake Travis get-together. Looks like I might as well start planning this trip from the sounds of things!

Back
Top Bottom