CSSP this Friday (Aug 6)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHunt,
My husband and I are going (be there around 10-10:30). There is also a new diver from another board who is supposed to go. You can dive with us. We'll be at the midway tables on the west side by the wooden pier, in a white monte carlo. Maybe some others will show up, but we'll have a good time no matter what. I'm thinking the vis will be very good tomorrow, hasn't rained in over a week. Look forward to it!
Foo

Seahunt it's about 4:45 a.m. and I have taken a terrible headache (since 2 am), so bad that I didnt know what else to do but take a vicodin and I'm going back to bed, we won't be going this morning. This is highly unusual for me, I very rarely have headaches and I'm so sorry to bail out on you. If you get this in time, you might still go and dive with "Mongoose" from Dive Local. I'm posting the same to him. So very sorry.

Foo

I can't make it to CSSP till Sunday. I am planning on bringing some friends of mine from my dive shop. Am hoping to be out there early. I will be driving my Champaigne F-150 with a TX dive sticker high on the driver's side of the back glass. Hope to see some of you out there.

Hi friends,
I hope Seahunt and ScubaTexan were able to get together with Mongoose today. I hated to call the dive, but I had no choice. I ended up having to take TWO vicodin (I know, that was a bad thing to do) to get some relief. I've never had a headache like that, possibly a migraine. I've stayed in the bed most of the day, just haven't felt good. I have more compassion for headache sufferers now, I've never been one of them. Please post a report on how it went, guys. Hoping I'll feel like diving either tomorrow or Sunday. If we go, I'll post our intentions. Thanks for understanding, I hate to say I'm doing something and then not do it!
Foo

I didn't get to go either, and I have to work tomorrow, so no diving then. I doubt I will have time on Sunday, so I may have to try again next weekend. I think I'll try to take advantage of tax-free weekend instead.

Looks like we won't be going this weekend either. I'm still not feeling quite right, shouldn't try to force it. I feel the clock ticking (gotta start back to work on Tues.) so I wanna push myself to go while I can, but I know that's not smart when it comes to diving. So unless there's a drastic improvement, it will probably be a couple of weeks before we make it back out to CSSP. Sunday is out, family baby shower to attend. So yall have fun, apologies again to Seahunt. Hope you found a buddy to dive with, Mongoose said he asked around for you but didn't locate you. He did find a newbie couple to dive with, however, and had a great time. Take care, all-
Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom