CSSP the 4th??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not me. With all the rain we've had this week, vis is going to be murky at best. Not to mention it's going to be a quagmire all over the park. IF it dries out some by Friday, I may still try it, but I'm not holding my breath. We're not supposed to be doing that anyway....LOL

Let me know ScubaTexan if your going on Fri... I might hook up with you if ya wouldn't mind!

I wouldn't mind at all. I'll let you know by 10pm Thursday if I am going to try it. If you change your mind, please let me know, as well.

Weather permitting, Catch 22 and I will be there on Friday. Look for us on the north end somewhere between 10-11am.

Anybody going on the 3rd? I emailed and asked Debbie about the fees, and she said that you didn't have to pay the $15 treasure hunt fee if you weren't interested, just pay the $20 entry and act like it's any other day. I'd like to go, if anybody else is going to be there.

Thomas

SeaHunt:
Weather permitting, Catch 22 and I will be there on Friday. Look for us on the north end somewhere between 10-11am.

Are you two still going? I just got back in town and would like to dive tomorrow pm - will probably get there around 1.

Anyone else going?

I'm going to leave here by 10am, so I should be there by around 11. Aquamarine Chevy Cavalier.

TruckDiver & I are going to meet up around 8am if anyone's still looking for a Saturday buddy. Usual swamp hangout by the wood docks. Look for silver Malibu, BP w/ yellow tank.

Back
Top Bottom