CSSP Sunday 3/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian:
Texass,
Not at all. I'm probably not gonna need to fill the doubles. If I run them down, I can swim them over.
Which entry?

We usually get a space close to the porta-potties about in the middle,,,,,,at least with me it is olding age--lol

What an awesome day for diving! The water's still in the mid 50s, but topside was great.

It was good meeting you Humanphibian. I hope the girls didn't wear ya out. Heck, y'all are probably still shopping. That'll teach ya to take the exit by the outlet mall.

Texass it was a fun day at the lake diving with you guys. Thanks for posting the neat pictures......you need to show me how to click off a shot so we can get some pix of you! Looking forward to diving with you guys again. Later

I debated going today, but since I have to go out there next weekend anyway I decided to save my money. It is supposed to be in the 80's this week so hopefully it will warm up the water a little. I doubt it though.

Texdiveguy, Dementid, Texass, I had a great time diving with you guys. Texass, thanks for the pics, +1 for some one needing to get a shot of you to add to the gallery.
I made it out of the mall OK, but I'll be taking 30 next time FOR SURE!

I hope to see you all soon,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom