CSSP Sunday 3/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well all at first i thought i woudlnt be able to make it because of work but circumstances have come up that will enable me to make it so count me in. what time is everyone going to get there.

Looks like I'm gonna be in as well. My wife is coming out, so we'll be running operating on "Female Standard Time". May be mid-morning before we arrive. I'll be in an 03' 3/4 Silverado 4x4 (tan w/ H2 wheels and tires) by the fill station entry. I look forward to meeting some of you.

'phib

I will be there in the morning,,,just not yet sure of a time.

humanphibian:
Looks like I'm gonna be in as well. My wife is coming out, so we'll be running operating on "Female Standard Time".

'phib

humanphibaian, do your wife dive and will she be diving Sunday? Most females seem not to dive in the "cold".

Sounds good. I was planning to do a bit of bag practice myself.

Hey human, do you mind setting up by the docks on the West side? It's an easier cruise to the plane, boat, wall, casket etc., not to mention my preferences for the hydrilla beds.

sounds good to me also btw i was able to borrow a pair of atomic split fins from my lds to try out will se how i like them. see ya all in the morn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom