CSSP Sunday 3/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any Swampers getting wet on Sunday at CSSP???? Alan

I been flirtin' with the idea- am able to clear my ears now. I need to christen my new wetsuit, brrrrr. It'll have to be sunny for me to dive, so I'll keep an eye on the weather.

Foo

I'll be on my way down to San Marcos Sunday afternoon....

ScubaTexan:
I'll be on my way down to San Marcos Sunday afternoon....

Ken have a safe/good trip!

I keep reading what you guys are posting and would love to dive w/ you all. I was certified at CSSP and would love to explore what it has to offer. Have been to Cozumel and PDC for my other dives. I think tho, before I participate, I need to take my AOW courses. I'm sure navigation is key here.

What is your typical day of diving like?

Doug

PlanoDvr1:
I keep reading what you guys are posting and would love to dive w/ you all. I was certified at CSSP and would love to explore what it has to offer. Have been to Cozumel and PDC for my other dives. I think tho, before I participate, I need to take my AOW courses. I'm sure navigation is key here.

What is your typical day of diving like?

Doug

Doug,,,, since you have dove CSSP you have a feel for it's 'safer' enviroment. Being that in our Swampers group we have all levels of divers....we dive usually at CSSP easy profiles. Sometimes several divers will dive as a pair,,,,while other times we dive as a group. We just explore the sights that are there to be viewed---boat/plane/wall/platforms. Dives usually are 30-50minutes in length as a rule. CSSP is a great place to just get wet and bottom time and practice on skills. This Sunday I was hoping to practice a bit on the use of my reel and lift bag,,,,also try out a new jon line. I also put some corrective lens in my mask and want to test those. Some divers will make 1 dive while others may do 3-4 in a day depending on the weather and other factors. The diving is shallow for the most part avg. 20-40ft.....even though you 'can' get to 62ft. Lots of fish...a few turtles and rocks and of course hydrilla. The water is still on the cool side right now at around 56f..

Hi Allen I might be out early Sunday.

Froglady:
Hi Allen I might be out early Sunday.

10-4

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom