CSSP sunday 08/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone heading out that way? Im planing on going out there around 10-11 in the morning if anyone wants to meet up and dive. Got to try out my new stylish harness. :D

Was out there Friday......pond had that late summer milky haze to the water.....great for compass work! I noted a WEE bit cooler water conditions I thought...a degree or two--no biggie. Had the pond to myself 'almost' on Friday all day--nice. I may come out tomm. if I can get my to-do list finished tonight. :)

Awesome, thanks for the report. Ill more than likely be on the side you are normally on, hopefully not to many people are out their, as I would like to try and shoot some bags, and not have to worry about tons of people around me.

Last edited:
Was out there Friday......pond had that late summer milky haze to the water.....great for compass work! I noted a WEE bit cooler water conditions I thought...a degree or two--no biggie. Had the pond to myself 'almost' on Friday all day--nice. I may come out tomm. if I can get my to-do list finished tonight. :)

Last Sunday I noticed the water was cooler, although just slightly. In the shallow area, it was noticeable cooler. Even though air temps are still warm, shorter days are probably making a difference :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom