CSSP Saturday June 7???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to dive Friday....have some work am....earliest for me to get to CSSP will be 1 pm

Last edited:
I had a change of plans. I am going out Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. I got my husband to take off from work and go scuba diving instead. Now I can sleep in Saturday! See you all at the pond!:blinking:

I'd like to dive Saturday....plan to be there AMish :D.....maybe before 10 o'clock. I'll look for the Muddman and richerso near the beast bench.

Still planning on showing up at 1000am ish. beast bench sounds good to me. I will look for you guys.

Well I made it out to CSSP about 3:30PM. We did a 57 minute dive with a max depth of 27 feet. Surface temp was 82 degrees, 80 down to about 19 feet and then a sharp drop to 73 degrees in the thermocline. The thermocline was visible. When we first entered ( at the dock near the beast bench) it was nice and clear and I would say at least 10 feet clearly and 20 foot with a haze. Troy led the way and we went to the double platforms so I could get some shots. Then we headed to the plane for some more pics and then back to the dock with a long stop in the hydrilla beds for more pictures. I took about 250 pictures and got about 8 to 10 good shots. I like my camera more and more everytime I take it out. I have the Sea and Sea DX-1G with the YS-110 strobe.
There were about 20 people out there. Great day, slight cloud cover, windy, and good vis. Troy practiced in his doubles, and I shot pictures. We had a very nice time, just like the good old days, pre-scuba shop, when diving was for fun. I uploaded some pics in my gallery. Have a great weekend!

Attachments

• airplane sb.jpg
    airplane sb.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Cockpit SB.JPG
    Cockpit SB.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Double Platforms SB.jpg
    Double Platforms SB.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Eye Perch Cropped SB.jpg
    Eye Perch Cropped SB.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Hydrilla SB.jpg
    Hydrilla SB.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Perch SB.jpg
    Perch SB.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 32
  • plane inside sb.jpg
    plane inside sb.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Seats SB.jpg
    Seats SB.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
  • sweeping hydrilla sb2.jpg
    sweeping hydrilla sb2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 35
Cool pics, Debraw :)

Well I made it out to CSSP about 3:30PM. We did a 57 minute dive with a max depth of 27 feet. Surface temp was 82 degrees, 80 down to about 19 feet and then a sharp drop to 73 degrees in the thermocline. The thermocline was visible. When we first entered ( at the dock near the beast bench) it was nice and clear and I would say at least 10 feet clearly and 20 foot with a haze. Troy led the way and we went to the double platforms so I could get some shots. Then we headed to the plane for some more pics and then back to the dock with a long stop in the hydrilla beds for more pictures. I took about 250 pictures and got about 8 to 10 good shots. I like my camera more and more everytime I take it out. I have the Sea and Sea DX-1G with the YS-110 strobe.
There were about 20 people out there. Great day, slight cloud cover, windy, and good vis. Troy practiced in his doubles, and I shot pictures. We had a very nice time, just like the good old days, pre-scuba shop, when diving was for fun. I uploaded some pics in my gallery. Have a great weekend!

I saw you and Troy exit the water at the dock....I was over at the Scuba Toys dock cleaning up my gear.......I was going to yell across the pond but I though folks would think that sorta 'red-necky'. You had the camera/strobe and your new beanie cap on.....course was across the pond but could see the red horns! :D

Oh! Tex! I might have yelled anyway. Especially on a Friday. Definitely not on a Saturday though. :shakehead:

I saw you and Troy exit the water at the dock....I was over at the Scuba Toys dock cleaning up my gear.......I was going to yell across the pond but I though folks would think that sorta 'red-necky'. You had the camera/strobe and your new beanie cap on.....course was across the pond but could see the red horns! :D

See and I thought I saw you in the water with your little beanie cap around the base of the Scubatoys stairs when we were getting in. I was looking for you too.

Was bored and had little serious travel cash so went back to the pond today.....very crowded with students and classes......area around the plane resembled Grand Central Station. :(

Back
Top Bottom