CSSP Saturday June 7???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone going to be out at CSSP Saturday morning June 7? I have been wanting to get out there and take some photos. I was just going to dive by myself or if someone just wanted to follow me around while I take a 100 pictures of the same thing over and over again they can. I am a really boring dive buddy. I was really just looking to see who wanted to share a pavilion and some surface intervals. I bring a pretty good cooler of drinks and snacks I can share also.

I am thinking I am going to be at CSSP on Saturday. Not a definite commitment; but a 90% commitment. Does that count? Of course, just 'cause I am there could mean that I will just be solo diving too. I am going to want to bumble around and try to challenge my compass skills.

I am planning to be out there Saturday morning...... if my work schedule doesn't change.

Sounds good. I plan on getting out there really early to score a pavilion. I will back my Dodge Black truck up to a pavilion and put a blue and red shark towel in the front window secured by the windshield wipers. I want to get out there early because I plan on leaving by 11am.

I will be out there Saturday. I am going out Friday evening and dive and then camp. I will be waiting on you Saturday. I have never been to CSSP so I don't really know the good spots to camp. Any ideas.

Debraw,
I will probably miss you then. I probably won't show up until sometime after 1000am.

Debraw,
I will probably miss you then. I probably won't show up until sometime after 1000am.

Now, if I don't leave until 11ish and you get there at 10ish, I would say that is about an hourish of us seeing each other and sharing a water or two.

I will be out there Saturday. I am going out Friday evening and dive and then camp. I will be waiting on you Saturday. I have never been to CSSP so I don't really know the good spots to camp. Any ideas.

How about you going in Friday drive down the left fork in the road, pick out a small pavilion and put your tent up next to it. If you see a bench, we call it the beast bench, that would be a great pavilion. I think it's the fourth one down. It has a close entry to the water, and in the water there are double platforms, and it's a shorter dive to the plane and back. Really anywhere is good to camp, as long as you get us a pavilion.

Hope it get out to the pond on Friday for a dip. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom