CSSP on the 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

broncrider

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a dive buddy on the 19th at CSSP. if anyone is interested in taking a day to spend with a newb. I just want to get some time in and it will be my first trip to CSSP and i would like to find someone to kinda show me around. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Will you be out there Sunday Jay or just Friday? I have too much going on Friday and Sat. Since Ike spoiled the plans for going yesterday I will try to make it out this coming Sunday the 21st.

Probably just Friday, unless I can get some other things rearranged. I may be able to get out there Sunday. I will know for sure later in the week.

Jay

I'm considering going out this weekend to check out the tech stuff by DiveRite. PM me if you get weekend time free - I will be chained to the desk on Friday *sigh*

I was going to say, with the Dive Rite trade show going on all weekend you'll have a great chance to dive some new gear you may not have had the chance to look at otherwise. The down side is there will be a herd of divers out there finning everything up off of the bottom for ya. Viz is gonna = not so good.

Kunk35 and I will be out there, but not until about 6:00 Friday evening. If camp set-up doesn't take too long, we're planning on a night dive. You're welcome to join us, if you're still going to be out there.

Rhonda

If all goes well and I get things rearranged, we would like to camp out all weekend. The only problem is my wife taking three college classes and will have homework to do,so she probably won't have much time to dive but can take time to visit. If I can manage things I should be able to let everybody know if we can stay all weekend by about thursday.:eyebrow:

I'll be out there. I'll be working with my one OW student or hanging with the Kunkels.

You can find me at or near the Adventure Scuba pavilion just up the road from the air fill shack.

TwoBit

I'll be out there. I'll be working with my one OW student or hanging with the Kunkels.

You can find me at or near the Adventure Scuba pavilion just up the road from the air fill shack.

TwoBit

TwoBit,
What time do you think you'll be there? I hope to get there about 10 or 11 AM.

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom