CSSP on June 5th or 6th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry I couldn't meet you out there, Frank, but my BCD is in the shop for some repair work. Perhaps another time soon.

Ken

Well, don't be late! :biggrin:

Have fun, Des! Best of luck with the weather...

Ah cool, Des! Have a blast!! I'll take good care of your weights for you till I see you again. I'm so glad you get to go, even though we'll miss you out there.
Foo

Ken,

That's ok, at least you didn't make the trip and *then* had a problem. I drove all the way down there and had my BC and reg slip off the table while suiting up and tore up the 1st stage threaded DIN connection. Luckily it's a easily replaceable part and my LDS has them in stock. It also looks like the tank valve has some messed up threads. Even with all that, I still got in the lake and paddled around to check out the shore areas on the airplane end of the lake. Beats work anyday . . .

Later,
Frank

Hi Frank,

...sorry to hear about your gear 'mishap'..........but glad you still managed to do some exploring, wish I'd been there, I always carry extra reg sets and tanks in the van, could have 'saved' the dive.

Good to hear you can get your 1st stage fixed....hopefully you can get the both the reg and tank valve repaired/replaced in time for 'our' June 24th Flower Gardens trip......... just let me know if you can't get a new tank valve in time to get your tank dive-ready, I can loan you a tank for the trip.

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom