CSSP on June 5th or 6th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJana

Reaction score
I would like to get my feet wet this coming weekend. I need a dive buddy. Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in coming out next Saturday or Sunday the 5th or 6th.

Jana

Hey Jana,
It's been awhile! :)
There are a few of us that are going to try to meet out there on Friday. Are you busy that day? I would be willing to buddy up with you, if you can make it.

Ken

Hi ScubaJana,

.....I plan to be out there Sunday June 6th ( I have to work Sat June 5th...I work on alternate Saturdays, and Sat June 5th is my next 'work' Saturday.) I was out there Sunday 5/23 and Sunday 5/30--yesterday--and it was a lot of fun kicking-off the 2004 dive season! I'm signed up for a 6/24--6/26 Flower Gardens trip --will be my 3rd attempt to go this year, as my March and May trips got 'stormed' out, so I'm practicing with some new gear, preparing for that trip.........and for my 7/19--7/26 1st-time trip to Bonaire! Yippie! :)

Karl

Hey Ken I saw the post for Friday. I have to take a group of third graders on a field trip to the Science Place in Dallas. So you'll have to count me out there. I was hoping to find some other swampers that couldn't make it on Friday because of work. So far it looks like one can make it. Maybe before the weekend there will be a few more.

Oh, OK. I thought you might be finished with school by now, but I guess not. I'm booked up for the rest of the weekend, so I won't get to go. Can I have a rain-check? :biggrin:

Ken,

I would be interested in joining your group on Friday. We haven't met previously, but Karl and I were at CSSP on the 23rd, so he'd probably vouch for me :) Anyway - what time would you plan on being there? I'd have to leave about 3pm, so earlier is better. This would be my 3rd time out there, so it would be nice to join some folks who know the area. Maybe you can give me an idea what dive types you prefer. Let me know.

Thanks,
Frank

My daughter will be doing her first day of open water dives on Sat morning. We should be finished by noon, so my husband and I are planning to do a fun dive or two in the afternoon. Des, you gonna be there? Our instructor will have us on the opposite side of the lake, look for us over there, please! We'll go dive together some more! Jana, if you still need someone, you can join us then- we have a white monte carlo with duhdivestickersduh.
Foo

I haven't heard from anyone yet, so hopefully I'll find a buddy there. I'll be arriving about 9:30 or 10:00. I'll be in a black BMW 325is. If I don't find you first, please come by and say hi.

Later,
Frank

I'm checking the Flower Gardens buoy. Dang prediction jumped from 1-2' waves last night all the way up to 4-5' waves on Sunday. I feel a major waaaah coming on.

If it's a bust I'll be out at CSSP Saturday. If so, I'll be up by the wood docks in my silver Malibu with my yellow tanks as usual. Jana what are you driving? I think we met last year, but I'm not sure - I'm kind of dumb that way.

Texass:
but I'm not sure - I'm kind of dumb...

We already knew that... (I couldn't resist. That was too easy) :crafty:

Saturday is booked solid, capping off with the start of an OW class. Sunday I'm in the pool again with the class. Its good to be working a class again.

Michelle and I just got new rigs. She is going to be champing at the bit to go dive her new rig, so we will be comming out soon.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom